Good Food | Good wine
Roasted like carrots, cauliflower, potatoes, sweet potatoes, beets, pumpkin, spinach, green peas, sweet corn, broccoli.
Chilli chicken is a sweet, spicy & slightly sour crispy appetizer made with chicken
Rustic baguette toasted with herb-garlic butter & parmesan
Natural unpressed ham, fontina, provolone, aioli, fresh tomato
Our handmade meatballs baked in savory marinara with melted cheese
MSMY HOSPITALITY PRIVATE LIMITED
• Date of Creation- (11.03.2019)
• Main Areas of Activities of Business- Restaurant, Bar, Bakery, Catering Services
• Main Products- Consultation Services,
• Main Services- Hospitality Complete Solution
• Principal Customer Industries and Geographies- Corporate Houses, Reality Sector, HNI of Tricity
• Most of the team recruited is Ex. 5 Star Hotel experience like Hyatt, Marriott etc. The staff on Board have Hotel Management Degree.
• Owner (Manouj Kaushikk) is an Ex-Hotelier who has extensively worked with different 5-star brands in various capacities in India and Abroad with brands like Hyatt, Marriott, Claridges, Rotana. Prior to opening this project, he has successfully conceptualized DLF Mullanpur CLUB HOUSE situated in New Chandigarh, Mohali.
• The Club was successfully Run according to the DLF Gurgaon laid guidelines and responsible for handover of memberships, Club Operations, managing liaising with Local Bodies and ensuring all compliances are in Place and up to date.
Had a lovely experience whenever we visited this place. Everything ordered was delicious.Servers and all staff are very polite and helpful. Highly recommended.
On of the best places to sit, eat and drink. It's a bliss to have such beautiful ambiance staff that listens to you food needs and caters food in the most humble way possible. They'll make ur day complete. The food tastes astonishing. It's very classy and lavish, Satisfies your taste buds. The bar menu is great as well and prices are genuine. A must visit place for sure.
Perfect menu. Something for everyone. Highly recommended. Will be back definitely. Keep up the good job guys!!